Directions from Baton Rouge
- Take I 10 east to Sorrento/Donaldsonville exit (#182) right onto Hwy 22 and Left at the caution light onto Hwy 70.
- Go across the Sunshine Bridge and continue on Hwy 70
- Shortly after you cross railroad tracks bear right onto Hwy 3089 (Hwy 70 goes to the left) Take 3089 into Donaldsonville.
- Go to the 4th red light and turn left on to Hwy 308. (Mobile gas station to your left, American Bank to your right)
- Go 2 ½ miles on Hwy 308 and turn right at Hwy 943. Cross the bridge over Bayou Lafourche and cross Hwy 1 and continue on Hwy 943 for about 3 ½ miles.
- Hwy 943 will make a sharp right turn and the range will be on your left about 200 yards after the turn.
Directions from Plaquemine
- Go thru Plaquemine and White Castle
on LA 1.
- Approx five miles from Donaldsonville,
look for the large
sugar mill with the tall smokestack on the right.
- Just past the mill, is LA 943.
Turn right go about 2 1/2
- Hwy. 943 will make a curve to the left.
- Go around the curve
approximately another 1-2 miles till you see a grain silo on
- The gate to the range will be approx. 1/4 mile past
the silo on your right.
- If you make a very sharp left turn after
you pass the silo, you have gone too far.